ADHD: Understanding and Embracing Neurodivergence
Research data indicates group therapy can be a helpful addition to individual therapy. Group therapy can help participants to bond over shared experiences, provide a sense of social support and solidarity, and assist participants to work collectively to challenge factors which may be impeding therapeutic progress.
More about the ADHD treatment group
Who: 6-12 clients per group, ages 18-65+, clients struggling with ADHD and/or loved
ones of person struggling with ADHD
● Psychoeducation regarding
○ 3 subtypes of ADHD (hyperactive, inattentive, and combined presentation)
○ Diagnostic criteria, co occurring diagnoses, and/or other diagnoses
○ Medication support options and effective treatment options
○ How each subtype presents in emotional, behavioral, and cognitive patterns
○ Impact of untreated/unmanaged ADHD
○ Strengths of ADHD symptoms
○ Adaptive strategies and tools for managing symptoms of ADHD
● Resources for continued education and support
● Open discussions
When: 1 hour, once per week
Interested in Participating?
We are currently screening participants for our upcoming groups. Please contact us below to receive more information on joining this group.